Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sleep Escapes

It is 
     4 AM and the house is silent. Only I sit awake, my mind racing. Today I have only wanted to sleep, but now it escapes me.. I only wish my mind would relax. I have been catching up on blogging since midnight, so hopefully you will not be deprived of my presence this week.. haha. 
     4:12 and its starting to slow..i wish desperately to slip silently to sleep. 
there are lots of things I have been thinking about lately. God's plan for my future, new circumstances, growing up, driving, school, Ect. I guess I have anxiety. I am scared of what the future holds, of growing up.
As much as i want to move out, to escape this house and what it reminds me of, i know i am not ready to live on my own. 
    4:20  ugh, this is just turning into a repetitive rant.
4:30 I'm done, I'm going to bed,
 God Bless! 
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment