Monday, September 3, 2012

random nonsense

oh hai there.. this is a short random post about everything. you will prolly find it boring, and the grammar/spelling will be awful, but its just a mental note for me.


  • I need to add megs senior pics onto dropbox
  • clear memory card and take yearbook photos to class
  • set up fundraiser online store
  • take pics and name puppies for adopters
  • edit engagement photos
  • write blog on my surprise 
  • write blog about my weekend
  • catch up on photo posts
  • make birthday wish list
  • chores
  • ricky's snapfish album
  • tonya's pictures
  • name car
  • get new cord for ex drive
  • get canvas resized and order

I am overwhelmed of things to remember, so i'm writing them down!! ahh much better. I need to get ready for school tomorrow. goodnight!!
God Bless!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment