Tuesday, November 20, 2012

grilled cheese and goblins

I have never really been the one to celebrate halloween. I've never been trick or treating, or gotten bags and bags of candy.. it's just not something we've done. Don't worry, I wasn't totally deprived, as a child, my siblings and  I would dress up and attend the fall festival at our church where we rode hay rides and got to play games to get candy.
 
 
 
 

This year I spent my halloween with friends.  We ate grilled cheese and drank hot cocoa while we watched an old musical and just enjoyed each other's company. We built a fire and roasted marshmallows and listened to the eerie sounds coming from the street nearby. It was a fun and peaceful little holiday!!
 
 















 
What do you like to do on your holidays?
 
Love, Felicity



No comments:

Post a Comment