Saturday, June 22, 2013

Chill

Wow, it's been awhile! I miss writing, I really do. But I've been doing so much I haven't had much time. It's the last carefree summer ill prolly have in awhile since next year ill be worrying about colleges, scholarships, and whatnot. This summer is passing quickly, but there is still so much more it holds. I'm extremely excited for my trip to Ecuador and Church camp, as well as a wedding I'm helping to photograph. But soaking in the NOW has been very nice. Seeing family of all ages and relation has been wonderful!! Grandparents, great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, distant cousins and their kids as well as my own younger cousins and aunts and uncles. It's great getting away and just taking it slow and being with family. I'm sad it's ending but being away from my church home and friends I have a loneliness that stings. I miss having friends. So heading for home in a week will be very bittersweet and may drag out a few tears. Bye for now my internet friends

No comments:

Post a Comment