Saturday, November 15, 2014

Feels like forever.

Wow! It's been quite awhile. I feel like a totally different person. So much has changed.

I made it to college. God worked everything out perfectly and I am here, on my own figuring life out as an adult and that comes with successes and failures.

I'm dating my best friend. That in itself is huge. And quite the story.

I'm learning my flaws and I'm learning that people don't always stick around. Sometimes you mess up and people decide not to deal with your crap anymore and they leave. You've gotta do what you can to fix things, but deal with the fact that that you lost them and you probably don't deserve another chance. Don't try and scapegoat the blame, deal with the fact that you screwed things up and move on.

Also, I learned that going to college and moving far away doesn't fix the problems you are distancing yourself from it just makes them harder to deal with and you'll most likely make a mess of things.

so, yeah.. words of advice from a relocated freshman.
Prayer is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment