Friday, December 28, 2012

Home for the holidays


I love Christmas time. Its full of sweet things; from candy, to family everything is bright and cheery. its perfect.

the beginning of December:

putting up the tree
and

decorating the house









we never get white Christmases in Texas.....

so we make our own.




Christmas eve:
had a little photo-shoot, I love it!!!!
(and yes i am in shorts and a tee shirt on Christmas eve...barefoot even)


I met some awesome people

and started a friendship



Family

what matters most



we opened our annual eve pajamas





and said goodnight to the stars as visions of sugarplums danced in our heads...


Christmas Morning:





mmmmmmm





This Christmas was a lot different considering. We stayed at my grandmas with all of our cousins and had a huge Christmas morning!! It made me realize how important it is to keep family close.


Merry Christmas! 

Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment