Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sweater weather!!!!

we haven't really had a winter here this year, i mean seriously, we had 70 degree weather here on Christmas eve!! but still, I HAD to buy some sweaters, What is winter without them?
I heard there was an early-bird sale the day after Christmas for sweaters 70% off, so you bet your bottom dollar that i got out of bed quite early in order to seize that opportunity!!


I have a sweater stash now!! along with a dress, some mint jeans, and pastel shorts...yay!!!

God rewarded me with a chilly afternoon to enjoy my pillage, so off we went to seize the day!!!

My favorite new sweater accompanied by my awkward expression

life is like photography, focus on whats important and a beautiful image is made

hai there

warmth





trouble




chill

ugh, thunder thighs..



splash

touch


I had fun with my BFF today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment