Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring movements

It's spring break!! Its been pretty dull around here, a lot of resting and relaxing.. I didn't realize how much school had been weighing on me.  but I got tired of the boring and decided to have some fun!! So Kara came over and we had endless adventures!! and guess what.. We made videos so you can jump in on the fun.. haha so here you are; enjoy our horrid dancing






And here is all of the in between, to bring all sorts of laughter.






so yeah.

 bye

2 comments:

  1. Your spring break looked carefree and satisfactory!:)
    What kind of camera did you use? the quality looks great and y'all put the video together really well!
    I always love checking out your site.
    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it was very calm and fun, I am very sad that it is over. We alternated between two Cannon Rebel T3s, and used a nikon coolpix s30 for the water shots. Thank you! It took about 5 hours to film(as well as playing) and 6 hours to edit. but it was fun!
      I am glad someone enjoys stopping by, It really brightens my day to hear from any of the few readers I have. Have a nice day!! -Felicity

      Delete