Sunday, October 7, 2012

Surprise

One night I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, It may have been the first weekend after school started. But My youngest sister wasn't home and I guess I figured that she had went over to my cousin's, so I didn't think anything of it when a strange vehicle pulled into our driveway at 8pm


My sister waltzes in and says in her best Bob Barker voice: "Dad's here with your NEW CAR!".

What?!? Is that what they were doing all this time? thinking back, I remember that she had gone to spend time out with him and they had gone to Mountasia, but instead of seeing a movie Anna decided that she wanted to help dad find me a car. They did and I love it!!

 Its a used 2003 Saturn and I named her Charlotte, or Charlie for short :)










Next step: getting my license.

God bless, and stay safe
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment