Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In my own little corner of the world :) update

it is the end of break, school starts tomorrow... I have failed this list.... sad day. 
the blue is all i accomplished..  here you are:


Christmas Break Bucket list!!




  • campfire with marshmallows, coco and sweaters
  • backyard camping
  • mud snowman (since there is a lack of snow here in TX)
  • sunrise/sunset gazing(from a rooftop?)
I had a rooftop biblestudy, but that doesnt really count...



  • attic exploring day








  • Clean the dusty records from barn and listen to them

  • spend a day baking
  • color!!! coloring book and crayons




  • movie and coco
  •              -Christmas story
  •               -Christmas shoes
  •               -Its a wonderful life

  •               -old Christmas cartoons (Santa clause is coming to town/Rudolph)






  • Photo-shoot





























  • Make a music video
(Sort of)


  • make a ginger bread house
  • stick tongue to a metal pole 
  • take a walk and watch sunrise on beach
  • Nerf-gun wars (all the cousins and siblings)
  • family photo
  • caroling
  • visit Santa's wonderland
  • hay ride
  • make bracelets
  • sleepover
  • read a good book
  • home Christmas manicure
  • Polar express movie night











Even though temperatures have been in the 80's I have dawned the Christmas spirit and I'm sporting my Christmas sweaters and listening to holiday music..





Love, Felicity

1 comment:

  1. I have to say. This is an amazing list. I love them all, but, my favorites have to be 'sitting my tongue on a metal pole' and 'making a mud snowman'!!

    ReplyDelete