Monday, January 28, 2013

He is Everything

I filmed this at youth group last Wednesday.

 


The message this video portrays is so ..just Whoa.
Our initial walk with God is so sweet and intimate, but the demons in our life (romance, money, alcohol, vanity(self image), death, and destruction) distract us and pull us away from God, but he is there, fighting for us. And when you are are about to give up, remember he is there, waiting..  We can try to fight life's battles on our own, but if we just realize we cannot do it alone, God will step in and help.. just ask. :D

Jesus loves you :)


2 comments:

  1. Have they done this during church before? I know I have it seen sometime.... I was just thinking about your blog yesterday because I have been so busy & have not been able to keep up with it like I wanted. This is a great video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very popular skit, so you could have seen it anywhere. I do believe the church has done it several times, so it is quite possible. It is such a beautiful story. Awe, I'm glad you want to read it, I feel like I'm just writing to myself a lot of the time because my blog is so secret,so it makes me happy to know at least someone reads.

      Delete