Monday, January 7, 2013

silly me.


I think I'm pretty sure I have anxiety.. I get all weird the day before school.. kind of scared, trapped, sad. I don't enjoy school,  it's hard. 
I'm not talking about the academic stuff, although that can be challenging as well, Its hard being an outcast, different, Set apart. 
I just love all the adventures that I am able to go on and be a part of outside of school and I feel like I'm in a cage when most of my day; the prime time for picnics, sunrise watching, photo-shoots, walks over the spill-way, rooftop Jesus time, is spent stuck in a desk. It bothers me. I want to be free.. I want to go climb trees, take pictures, and go adventuring all day..






I't makes me happy how long my hair is getting

we love each other :p haha

I am a very serious person, but i get hyper
1) when I have coffee(coffee icecream especially)
2) when it rains
3) when I'm beyond tired(but that is irrelevant)

and in this case both are true!

I hate my legs

coffee coffee coffee RAIN!!!!


Summer, please come save me soon! i mean it, HURRY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment