Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dear Annie

Dear Annie,
I can't believe it's been a whole year since you left us, we all miss you tremendously. I'm jealous of your new home :) It must be pretty great living with Jesus.
I know we weren't super close friends, but I do want you to know I looked up to you. I though it was so sweet how you talked to your sweet Caitilin, you inspired me to learn ASL. I remember the Sunday before you left us, there was a little child in the nursery who wouldn't stop crying, and you offered to give up your time to walk around with her (heels and all).

 You were so selfless and kind. Your family is in my prayers; they miss you lots. Every time I pass by your grave I Smile because they still keep it pretty, all pink and sweet. Tell Jesus I love him and am trying my best to serve him, could you let him know I had a great time with him this weekend? Have fun dancing with Jesus, I bet he's a great dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment