Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Rhythm of my Heart


Iv'e decided to share some of my favorite songs of right now.. There are plenty more, but here are a good few to keep you busy :)

A bittersweet song about lovers
Kiss It Better by He Is We on Grooveshark

A song for your love
Someday Soon by Francesca Battistelli on Grooveshark

Oh How Beautiful our God truly is
You're Beautiful (Album Version) by Phil Wickham on Grooveshark

I really really really love this band! Their music is all
acapella and really amazing, you should go check out
their other music!!
Somebody That I Used to Know by Pentatonix on Grooveshark

:)
Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath on Grooveshark

for troubled times
Fall Apart by Josh Wilson on Grooveshark

Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray on Grooveshark



My goal is for me to live in such a way
that people think of me when they hear this.
Show Jesus by Jamie Grace on Grooveshark

Pretty
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars on Grooveshark

I LOVE THIS SONG!! Super cute!!
It is from October Baby, which I definatly
recommend watching!! For sure!
Always On My Mind by Mandi Mapes on Grooveshark

So cute!! Fun song :)
When We First Met by hellogoodbye on Grooveshark

Yes. Let us live out his love in our lives daily!
Proof of Your Love by for KING & COUNTRY on Grooveshark

His love is intimate
Your Love Is Extravagant by Matt Maher on Grooveshark

Makes me think of someone..
it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the dessert..
A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope on Grooveshark

Focus on whats important..
It's the inside that counts
 True Things by JJ Heller on Grooveshark

I love the upbeat rhythm of this one..
I want to set it as my alarm
Slumber by NEEDTOBREATHE on Grooveshark

Gungor is a really neat band that play their
instruments in a unique way
Beautiful Things by Gungor on Grooveshark
This song is nifty
God is Not a White Man by Gungor on Grooveshark



This is the perfect sunrise watching song..
 It's just so joy filled!!!!! :D
You Are by Colton Dixon on Grooveshark




I LOVE of Monsters and Men!
They are one of my top favorite bands right now..
 Listen to more of their songs!! go now!!
Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men on Grooveshark

Its time!!!
It's Time by Imagine Dragons on Grooveshark

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed at least one of these!
What are your favorite songs? Please leave a comment below, I would love to check it out!
Love, Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment