Saturday, February 2, 2013

Senses


Hearing: 



  • Sweet Jesus music
  •  The quiet voices on the TV down stairs, 
  • The buzz of my phone receiving messages



Smelling: 


  • Cleanliness

Seeing:


  •  The many boring words from my history notes,
  • A very clean room 
  •  Messages from my sweet friend Joana

Tasting: 


  • Microwavable macaroni 
  •  Water
  •  Sweet music on my lips
  • Mint


Feeling: 



  • The keys against my fingertips, 
  • The pen in my hand, 
  • My super comfy fuzzy socks
  •  I feel happy and calm. 



2 comments:

  1. I like this. Cool idea to describe what you are experiencing with each of your senses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I've seen it in another lady's blog and it was sweet, so I decided to give it a try and capture my relaxing moment.

      Delete