Friday, January 2, 2015

Change

It's crazy to look back and see how quickly things can change.


So much can happen in only a year, so much has changed.
There have been so many monumental moments in 2014:


New Years!
I started 2014 out with my two closest friends. Camping, creepy photo-shoots, market-street and adventures. It was a great start to the year ahead, and boy if I only knew how much the year would hold.


Friend Outings
The year was filled with many friends and lots of fun. There were plenty of adventures, and these are only a few of the many times we embarked on random fun-filled outings
Old town Tomball and the park after church
Main street photo shoots, goodwill, and fro yo

Summer Skating
"Snow Day"
Texas roads got slick and they called of school. We enjoyed the time off by playing in the frost covered yard. It's funny how cold I thought 28 degrees in Texas was.. If only I had known what my december would hold..
I met JJ Heller
I got to meet one of my favorite artists and she signed my harmonica! It was such a happy day!

My first time inside of Perks!
Oh Perks! If only I knew how much this little coffee shop would mean to me. It was the cause of many adventures and much fun:
Visiting friends
Songs to the latte boy
The end of our first outing
Learned to make a latte
Banquet invitations
THE MOST CAFFEINE I'VE EVER CONSUMED IN ONE DRINK
-AKA: The Zombie Killer
The meeting place- Father reunion
Jello shenanigans
Late night coffee excursions
It even was the start of the greatest friendship.
...and I never even worked there.
We sent this to Kara when she was in Germany to convince her I had stolen her job.
Alan the Latte boy
This little prank was the best. Based on the song by Kristin Chenoweth, the song was supposed to teach a funny lesson. And the aftermath was me discovering I was crushing hard on this latte boy. Thankfully(and Ironically) he eventually became MY latte boy...but thats a story for later.

Bring me Java, Bring me Joy

Alyssa, The stalker Chick

My last choir concerts
Choir was such an awesome experience and it was sad that it was my last year getting to participate. But this last year was full of great memories and it was an honor spending it as president.


I got to lead this great group of girls
The Beloved Bible study at the Jr. High was such a blessing to be a part of. It was awesome getting to be a part of something that meant so much to me when I was in Jr. High.

The bomb threat
Some kid thought he could get out of a test by issuing a bomb threat. Quite stupid, but it was an adventure, we got out of half a day of school, and made the news.

We moved
Iv'e basically lived the same place all my life. But March 1 we made the move into new beginnings and a new house.
The old room






Spring break trip to Taylor
I was almost sure I wanted to attend Taylor University, but to make sure we drove up over spring break to visit campus. It was home.




Mimi Turned 90
Sweet Mimi celebrated her birthday

Oscar Party
I re-started an old tradition and we had a blast
I got asked to prom
Something I thought would never happen, but Oh how thankful I am that it did.
Headed to Prom!
Latte making
My prom date became my best friend
Enough said.
Motorcycling
Adventures to "Morridor" and ninja adventures
Ciao


Sweepstakes at last ever UIL
The choir gang, together since 7/8 grade.. Cholas for lyfe :)
We finished the journey strong with all 1s at contest
Banquets
Choir banquet

Sister Sister
I'd like it a "latte" if you'd go to banquet with me..

My Handsome date

I got a job working for the easter bunny
Photo Surprise!

The zombie Killer
Never again. Enough said.
Won a school photo contest

 Shattered lives 
I died.
Every 15 minutes someone dies in an alcohol related car accident.. Don't drink and drive.

My obituary
Prom
The greatest

Anti-Prom outing 
For Andra's prom we got all dressed up, ate cheesecake, and went home to watch frozen. 
Tiffany's wedding
Never been a Best man before, but Wow, what an honor to bee such a bug part of such a special day!


Road trip to the river
For Megan's 20th birthday we rented cabins and headed down to the Comel river for such a fun weekend.
Met David Crowder
Got to go to a David Crowder brownbag and met the man behind the beard. 
I met my dad
After a really long time(est. 15 years), I was finally reunited with my biological dad. What a big day!

Senior Photos
My best friend of 18 years






Burn the Books!
To Celebrate the end of an era we threw all of our old schoolwork into the fire. 

Graduation
Dave, My Youth Pastor and Great friend

My family
Graduation party
Camp Eagle
My group
Caroline and Nick
Florida
As a gift from our Mimi, we took a family trip to Florida for two weeks. First to Disney, then to Destin.


Epcot
Sisters


The Bro
Road trip to Peniel
Kara, The Andra, and I took a road trip to austin to visit Camille at camp. Adventure ensued.
Roadtrip!!!
The adventure pose
Slept out under the stars.. We started out as 5 and then there were 2 and were awoke by a fox.


Ecuador
The Equator
My new friends!
My happy place





Ciao
Goodbye is more permanent, but Ciao means see you again



I moved out
From Texas all the way to Indiana

College
The biggest adventure yet

Drive-in
Hoosier


Friendships
Danielle
I think it's safe to say my roomie became my best friend.



My first Fall
Matchy-Matchy



19th Birthday




I started dating my best friend
He stuck with me during the good times and bad and was there when the others weren't. I couldn't be happier to call this guy my teammate, and I'm so excited for this adventure.
The first date
He's my favorite

I'm so lucky to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. 
Bethany's wedding
My friend got married over fall break and I was able to come down for parts of the wedding activities. I was honored to be asked to take part in her special day and I feel so bad I couldn't stay long enough to be as supportive a friend as I should have been.


New jobs
I got a job as a facilitator at the on campus ropes course. I absolutely love it!
Snow
My first real winter. I can see how the cold could get old, It's still sad to see the beauty of winter and snow to be taken for granted. Don't worry, I made the most of the ice and snow even if it meant making a fool of myself


Silent night and christmas traditions
Christmas time at Taylor is so full of magic!
A Christmas Story open house
"Christmas Morning" and the roomies match again
Silent Night
The christmas banquet
 Chicago
I finally got to visit Chicago and fulfill my dream of seeing the bean in Millennium Park








Christmas at home! 
It was nice to be home for the holidays. I got to rest and spend lots of time catching up with my boy and my friends. It will be sad to leave, but the memories made this holiday will stick with me forever.
Got to share in family traditions with my favorite this year

Our new family..minus the three brothers
Oh yeah, My mom got engaged and now our family will be expanding. It's the start of a huge adventure. 

New Years Eve
Ended the year with quite a bang. Although friends were added and others subtracted, I couldn't have asked for a better group to welcome in the new year with.
I was surrounded by family, new and old, my Best friend, and my boy. It was the perfect time to celebrate how big of a year 2014 has been and here's to hoping 2015 is just as great.


Wow, What a year. Its had plenty of ups and downs. People change and friendships fail. Not everyone who you start the year with is there for you at the close, but God knows what he is doing and he blessed me with some pretty great people who mean the world to me, and I couldn't ask for more. Praise God for He is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment