Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beach


Road trip!! We decided to take a trip to the beach before spring break was over, so we hit the road on a Tuesday evening.

Here is some music as we hit the road together
Go do by Jónsi on Grooveshark




It took forever to get to the campsite, but it was okay because I love car trips, especially when I don't have to drive.
We set up our tent at the campsite, the grass was so beautiful! We ate chicken for dinner, cooked on the grill, and I practically got eaten alive my misquitoes. Later, we went on a night excursion to the beach, but it took longer than expected so we didn't arrive until after 9. We were all so tired and there was nothing to see because it was so dark, so after playing with the mysterious glowing slime, we headed back shortly.






































The next morning we woke up at 5 and drove down to the beach right as the sun was rising. i'd have to say that it amazes me every time, The sunrise would have to be my favorite thing to photograph, hands down.
After falling asleep on the beach for a couple hours, and waking up scorched, we headed home. we were tired, but it was worth it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment