Monday, April 9, 2012

Just Ask

I love how amazing God is.. everything fell perfectly into place and he slowly releived my stress, bit by bit..

 Tuesday night I was stressing out because I had so much work due the next day and I wouldn't be able to get much done because of a concert I had to attend for a grade.
there was:

  • a three page research paper that i hadn't even started
  • a Spanish video project
  • an English packet
  • a six page Spanish packet 
  • and I had to study for three difficult tests that i had no room for failing.
I was worried that there was no way I would be able to finish everything, but I had to recollect my thoughts and  remind myself to ask for gods help.

Matthew 7:7 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 21:22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

 I found myself praying constantly, thanking him for everything, even the pile of work, and asked for his help to complete it because there was no way I could get it done it on my own.

When I got home I started on my video project because I knew I could get it done quickly. after i finished I couldn't bring myself to focus on anything else, so I prayed a quick prayer and started readying myself for the concert. The concert was done so much earlier than normal, God's provision of course. On the way home, I grabbed a coffee to keep me awake because I was started to feel the fatigue from staying up studying the night before. I finished the paper in a couple hours and It wasn't even that late when I had gotten everything ready for the next day, but I decided to save the packets for the morning so it wouldn't be so dreadful dragging myself out of bed so early.

I did wake up a little late the next morning, but got to class early enough for help on my Spanish packet. I got a lot of it done and I borrowed a book to finish my English questions.  Every time I found myself worrying, I asked for God's help. It was as if he slowed down time. I was able to almost finish my English packet in my first class because my teacher decided we weren't going to learn anything that day..A blessing. I took my test in English and finished my packet within minutes of the bell. I was already feeling better as things started falling into place, but I was headed to Spanish class and I still hadn't finished that packet. I was worried, so i shot up a quick prayer which was answered when the teacher explained that she was postponing presentations so we could finish our packets in class, and I finished with plenty of time to study for my history exam. And I finished my day off, praising God for allowing me to get everything done and to leave with no homework over the Easter Holiday.

Isn't God Amazing?!

 Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
 All you have to do is ASK!!

Love, Felicity

1 comment:

  1. :) God is good. No prayer is too little. He listens to our voice!

    ReplyDelete