Friday, April 6, 2012

Final Photo a day

Hello again!
Here is the last group of photo a day photos: 

Day 47:
Transportation


Day 48:
Night Time



 Day 49:
Something you adore.
I absolutely love these dresses!!
 but they were so outrageously priced that I had to be satisfied with only a photo


 Day 50:
Letterbox
Every time I think of something I'm thankful for, I write it down and put it in here.

At the end of the year I plan to go back and read all of the stuff God did for me this year.

Day 51: 
What you wore today
Right before I head to the beach


Day 52:
A picture that makes you smile
Even though the quality is terrible, these pictures make me laugh.


Day 53: 
Childhood
This, my friends is me as a baby. I was camera shy even then.

And just to keep with the rules, I add in a photo I took.
This is not me, But is one of my favorite child photos. 

Day 54:
Close up

Day 55:
Sweet




 Day 56:
Reflection
                                            
This was a fun mirror in the mall. 


 Day 57: 
You again



I am very sad to say that my photo a day journey has come to an end. who knows, maybe I will start again soon, but Ill have to discover a new list. 
Any ideas for things i should add? Leave a comment below. 
Until next time,
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment