Monday, March 19, 2012

The End

Spring break has ended, and life shall go back to normal. I had a wonderful spring break having tons of fun with just the right amount of relaxing. I love Hanging out with friends and family, and now I cannot wait for summer.


  • Friday was a half day and was mostly spent Hanging out and doing pretty much nothing
  • Saturday We went to Mountasia as a family and went to the mall afterwards. I found the prettiest dress, but it was WAY out of my price range so I just took pictures in the changing room sporting my  converse and ponytail
  • Sunday was Church and it was really rainy outside and just beautiful. I spent the afternoon cleaning and doing house work until my friends from out of town showed up and we hung out and watched movies.
  • Monday we had an adventure and took pictures, we had tried to get up to see the sunset, but We couldn't get ourselves up soon enough, my other friend came and we all went on a walk and we watched a movie and had dinner, then we set up a tent and built a fire. 
  • Tuesday we did end up waking up early enough for the sunrise, but there wasn't really a sunrise to see, it was totally covered by the clouds, so we went home and played board games until my friends had to leave. After they left, I packed up and headed to the beach. we met up with some friends from church and set up our tent again and camped out, we took a night trip to the beach, then headed back to the campsite for the night 
  • Wednesday we woke up extra early and drove to watch the sun rise over the water, we spent the day on the beach. Afterwards we spent the rest of the day sleeping and lying around, sun-burnt and exhausted.



  • Thursday we went bowling as a family and then had some frozen yogurt. Then we went shopping and I got a new book. We watched a movie called In Time, it was pretty good actually. I stayed up late reading my book.
  • Friday I read, worked on a video project for my sister, and cleaned my room. After Many small setbacks I headed to my friends house. We drove to a ranch for the weekend. when we arrived we unpacked, drove around on Gators, and just had time to relax. 
  • Saturday we had tons of fun! we did photo shoots, and explored, and played this game called kube, and we stayed up late while we watched an old movie.
  • Sunday it was a lot harder waking up, but after breakfast we packed up. we drove around and hung out some more, but we were mostly lethargic zombies..we were doing stupid things and laughing at everything because we were still half asleep. Around 1 we headed home, the car ride was long, but i didn't mind because I love car trips. we stopped for lunch. after that, my friends fell asleep and i read a book. the i came home, rested a bit, finished the project, did homework and caught up on blogging. and now we are caught up on my spring break. 
I am sad that it is over, but it just means that we are one step closer to summer. I have finally caught up on most of my blogging from the last month and a half, but I'm still working on my photo a day stuff, and i will try to post it soon..ugh. I have been such a failure. Well, hopefully now that i have relaxed for a week I will be able to get back down to business. 
How was your spring break?
God Bless,
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment