Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reverb


REVERB!!!


I went on another retreat recently.. 

I packed a lot of stuff for only a weekend. Oh well! I am always prepared.


Of course I brought Candace (My camera..yes, she has a name)

First we met at the host home. We had snacks..

So much food!


 Then we just goofed off before it was time to head to the church.
Haha! creepy.

giddy up
We arrived at the church ready to start Reverb 2012

The theme was Rooted.



There was a Red Ink Army Concert.


There was head banging 


and crowd surfing. :)

My friend from school came, Smile Tyler!



This was my leader Samantha, we stayed in her house for the weekend. She is super sweet and totally beautiful! I love her eyes!!!



 I took this picture on our way to the house...



Breakfast on Saturday was super yummy! we had pancakes and fruit. 



OOPS! Someone spilled orange juice.













We helped clean up the children's building for a service project.
 When I heard we were doing a service project I was excited to get to help out our community, but when I heard we were just cleaning the church I won't lie, I was a little disappointed. I thought about it and realized that the kids who use those classrooms are the community, and we helped them and their leaders out by cleaning up, and we had fun doing it as a group. 
                                                                
we scrubbed chairs 


and washed walls

We even got gloves! :)



We got a little distracted..



 Silly, Ellie.

  

Photo opt :)



 We went back to Sam's house for free time and had a snack.



There were giant apples, it reminded me of Snow White.

It is Snow white, Not twilight


 We played with a magnifying glass.  This picture makes me laugh.


 This is us trying to decide what to do for free time....



but we fell asleep..





We slept untill it was time to go back for dinner, we had this taco stuff. I absolutly LOVE tacos!! it was close enough for me.




The band was selling CDs



Red Ink Army came back and did another concert, I love blacklight!


  Sam and I made finger people


 It was really fun!!



The next morning we had dounuts and cake before our last session. 




Group picture...
I gave the camera to a girl standing near by, she didn't realize it was on manual focus so it came out blurry, but by the time I noticed everyone had left..it made me sad. Anyway, this is the best I could get.


I had tons of fun and I am looking forward to next year.

Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment