Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Framed!


Hello all, hope your day was nice.
I have had this vision, I wanted to dedicate a wall to photos, hanging them in a fashionable way. 
That is what inspired me to redecorate in the first place. And I've done it, I've finally done it..well, my mom helped more than a little. I am super excited to show you my project!!


Here was my inspiration: a mix between these two..



READY??




Ta-Da!


 It's a combo of pictures,
 Records,


 mirrors,



and, random things. 

I absolutely love the way it turned out! There are a couple more things i'd like to add, but right now the main thing would be getting pictures into those frames..photo shoot? I think yes. 

Eventually i'd like to add a couple things; 

Some shelves for vintage cameras and things

Set of 3 Square Wooden Shelves - Black.Opens in a new window 

This is pretty.

Fuschia Poppy Wall Hanging.Opens in a new window 




I want to hang a canvas like this above my bed..maybe this or a skyline.
Cumberland Falls Canvas.Opens in a new window 

I want my initial on the wall somewhere..Kind of like this one my friend has in her room.

I'm excited about finally getting this done! 
God bless!
Love, Felicity




No comments:

Post a Comment