Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo-a-day catch up

 Oh, my! How I have been busy!  Once again I apologize for posting so very late. I have been taking pictures, I just haven't had time to post them. In an effort to save time, I put them all on one post. Here you go. 

Day 28:
  Favorite Color
Purple of course 

Day 29: 
  Someone You Love
My dear mother.















 Day 30: Hands















 Day 31: 
Gratitude
Right after we yelled "surprise!!"


 Day 32: 
Alarm Clock
My alarm is my phone




















 Day 33: 
Creativity  


 Day 34:
 Conversation


 Day 35: 
List


 Day 36:
 Weather


 Day 37:
 Your Desk


 Day 38:
 Smile
Just got her braces off, What a beautiful smile!


 Day 39:
 Happiness


 Day 40:
 Leaves 


Day 41:
 Morning Sky 


 Day 42:
 Something Funny


 Day 43:
 Something Old
My Grandmother used these in High School














 Day 44:
 Written Words


Day 45:
 Something New
This was my new friend, Reggie.
 Once I found out he was poisonous, we weren't buddies anymore..he went back outside.


Day 46:
Outfit




Hopefully this crazy time will end soon. Have an amazing week!
Love, Felicity





No comments:

Post a Comment