Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Painting it purple

This past Christmas break I took on a large project: 
I wanted to redecorate my bedroom. 
I Wanted something, smaller, simpler, and more grown up. so we decided that I would switch bedrooms with my brother. 
Here is the story of how we painted it purple. :)


This was my room before. I shared it with my sister.



Here is my new room, previously inhabited by my brother.



  
But we had to do something about the color!!

I had a friend over to help

We took everything apart..

 We filled all the holes with spackle.
 Now it is time for the paint!!
 Purple, My favorite color!

 Time for the war paint :P



 My mother did the areas close to the ceiling and baseboards

 And we filled the rest in. 


We had a LOT of fun in the process!
















By 3 AM we were pretty tired. 
 But we were almost done. 








Ta-da!! I am really happy with my new abode. 

Love,
 Felicity

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. awe thanks. its a constant project, making slight additions every so often, but that's the fun

      Delete