Monday, March 5, 2012

Refuge

A couple weekends ago I attended a church retreat, and had an absolute blast!
 I shall relay to you the events that occured :)


We stayed in our church building, girls slept on one side and guys on the opposite. The girls had the children's area, making beds out of odd things such as this boat. It was fun.


This is a picture I took of the picture taker of the weekend..Lucky duck.

My sister had brought the GIANT chocolate bar that she had won in a fundraiser. That thing was huge!! 5lbs to be exact.

On Saturday we had donuts..I don't think I have ever seen so many donuts before.



We learned a lot about God's love for us. We learned how he frees us from the lies the world tells us.
He is our refuge when we are weak. 
  
We also had a ton of fun being silly.





We made a cross out of hands.  It's upside down though, sorry about that.


Friends




Goofy one! :P


More doughnuts! 




We found some giant Cheez-Its..they were huge!


After the retreat we went to lunch. I was so tired I was falling asleep at Subway, my brother snapped this picture when I was zoned out.



Refuge was so much fun!! I love activities that involve my three favorite things: God, Friends, and Photography.


Hope your week is full of blessings!!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment