Saturday, March 3, 2012

Photo A Day Friday-On a Saturday





Here are this weeks photos. Sorry they are a day late, it has been a crazy week and I haven't been able to post. But without further delay..Week Four photos.

Day Twenty-One: 
The book you are reading


Every Woman should read this book! I am reading it for the 2nd time, It teaches you a lot! 

 Day Twenty-Two:
The sky



Day Twenty-Three:
Your handwriting

I love these verses!!




Day Twenty-Four:
Breakfast



Day Twenty-Five:
Morning routine

I had great plans for this picture, but I was away from home, so I had to improvise :(




Shoes
Made these myself with balloons, paint, and darts

This picture is terrible! I was trying to adjust things when we had to leave, so I  just had to snap it as I was being  dragged to the car..( Little sisters :))




Day Twenty-Seven:
View From my window



Ta Da! I'm so sorry they were late..
Talk to you soon!!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment