Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my friend Bethany's birthday. And this is the account of what we did for her.

Last night I invited my friend Megan over to help me make signs and sticky notes to give to Bethany's sister to put in Bethany's room while she was sleeping.



 
We made a bunch of sticky notes to put on her mirror.


Megan wanted to drink the crayons.. LOL


Our adventure footwear :P


 We stopped by the store to buy balloons, streamers, and a card


This was all done in my epic slippers :)


We parked around the corner from Bethany's house and blew up the balloons. 
Bethany was at home, we were waiting to meet up with her sister so we could hand over the supplies.




We Love you Bethany!!
 
  Bethany's sister told us that Bethany had left her car unlocked...So we had a change in plans..

We snuck over to her house like ninjas and put signs all in her car.

 
spelled out Happy birthday on the dash,


And covered her windshield in sticky notes



Then we wrapped the inside of her car in streamers and added the balloons




It was funny, I was trying to go around to take this picture and I was tripped by the door..I fell on the ground and tried to hold my laughs in so she wouldn't hear us..It was hysterical.




A job well done :)



Oh and then we talked to the guy at the gas station..he wished Bethany a happy birthday with this partial picture..

And I'm still rocking the slippers :) haha. 

Happy Birthday Bethany!! I Love You!
Sorry the pictures are so bad, I was in stealth mode, not photography mode. 

Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment