Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loss

                                       I didn't feel like posting the regular today.
           A friend of mine passed away this week.
Even though i didn't know her very well, She was a bright light shining for Jesus, I will always remember her smile.
           The last time i saw her she gave up her time to hold a little girl who had been crying in the nursery, and she carried that little girl around until church was over..
She loved God, She Showed gods love to everyone, and she loved to dance,
And now she is dancing with Jesus.
Things like this really get me thinking..

  • Life is unexpected
  • We really have no idea when God will take us home
  • How will people remember me when i am gone?
  • How do i want them to remember me?
  • We should live every moment for God's glory and live life to its fullest because we never know when we will leave
  • NEVER hesitate to tell people what they mean to you because they can be taken away in a heart beat.
         I miss you AMD.
You will forever be in our hearts. 
Give Jesus a giant hug for me. :)

Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment