Thursday, February 16, 2012

Journey into the Past

Here is the final post from our journey to the past.
                          It was so hard choosing the best photos to recap our day, but i tried my 
                                                      Are you ready? Here we go...

                                              First we climbed trees like Two little Monkeys

                                                     

Then There was the Rusty old car


   

                                  On the way to the old house i was barefoot, so B had to give me a piggy back ride:)

   I like this hat


                                                         
  Then we went shopping in town

There were lots of cool antiques






    C was the only one brave enough to try on this dress for my picture

      Then We went back to my house and had a photo shoot in the attic


We even had vintage glasses







Dangerous shot 




    


I love reflecting on my day..how about you?
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment