Monday, February 13, 2012

Rust

Here are more photos from our vintage photo shoot.
After playing on the tree we changed and went exploring around the ranch.
First we took pictures beside the old car..














                                             
                                                   Then we went to an old house on the farm










                                                                  More from the car..










I saw this puddle while sitting on the car and called to my friend "Don't move!!" I grabbed my camera and captured her reflection




 More of the little house


















Then i saw this interesting tree..





                                                   

                                                                      I love adventures!
                                 Especially ones that involve cameras, vintage things, and AMAZING friends.
                                                               Hope your day is an awesome one
                                                                             God Bless!
                                                                 
                                                                           Love, Felicity

2 comments:

  1. fun days! we definitely need to do it again.... also, i need to talk to you soonn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a Lot of fun! Okay you can talk to me anytime.. I tried calling you, but got no answer. I will be at the funeral tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete