Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In the Attic

Are you ready to go on a journey into the past?
Here are the pictures from our photo shoot in the attic.




So here is the story.
The other day While putting something away in the attic...


i found some old suitcases

I fell in love and had to do something with them.
And of course my photographer's mind went straight to
Photo shoot!

Here was our setup:

We took pictures in a bunch of vintage-type clothes





Cute

Upside down








                                                           My friend, You look so Beautiful!






Isn't she just so pretty?









                                                               
                                                                      So many clothes!!






                                                             Music..




 You're Never too old to play dress up :)
I encourage you to take a journey into your past, who knows what you might find.
Love, Felicity

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these pictures. I never really realized how much I like the one of us three playing music though! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete