Sunday, August 26, 2012

AHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's the last day of summer!! I'm so scared!! AAAAHHHHHH anxiety attack!
I don't like the first day of school at all because everything's foreign and usually we play all these icebreakers and such (i'm super shy, so I hate those types of things).  Also, I'm not ready to hear about everyone's drama everyday..blegh.  Lunch is also super awkward because you don't know who all has your lunch and I usually end up sitting alone for the first week like a loser until I find someone who shares my lunch...This year I am required to take a speech-like class called teen leadership and I'M FREAKING OUT about it!! I cannot speak In public or that kind of thing, and I'm thinking I might DIE!!! oh my goodness, om really having a mini panic attack behind the computer right now. (good thing you can't see).

well on a good note, this summer was great, I made new friends, and great opportunities..

I have to get to bed.

Have a great school year!!
God Bless, and happy last night before school.
love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment