Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Attributes

I made this list of attributes because when I find a guy I like, I don't want to be blinded by attraction, I want to focus on long term. So when caught up in the feelings of a crush, I shall refer to this list of things I look for in a guy and see if they match up. Now obviously, some of these things are minor (plays an instrument), but I wanted to add them so that when God brings me my perfect guy, I can look back to see how God fulfilled my list. Here is the list I made of things I look for in a future spouse.

  • Loves God more than me
  • Doesn't need me to change him
  • Doesn't need to change me
  • Loves kids
  • Plays an instrument
  • Sings
  • Doesn't drink or do drugs
  • Will dance with me
  • Will love me as I am
  • Patient
  • Hard worker
  • Respect
  • Will care for me when I'm hurt or sick
  • Writes me letters
  • Loyal
  • Respects his parents
  • Will ask my parents permission to date me
  • Supports my work/hobbies
  • Will have a quite time with me
  • Willing to admit he's wrong
  • Willing to be corrected (even by me)
  • Kind
  • Keeps a positive outlook
  • Funny/makes me laugh
  • Humble
  • Forgiving
  • Will give me a hug when I want to cry.
  • Wants to stay pure
  • Is saving himself for his future wife
I encourage you to make a list before you fall into the feelings of attraction, so that when you find a guy, you have a guide to keep you on track.
Let me know how it works out!! 
May God Bless your relationships!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment