Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cameras, Shoes, and Pie Slices


During my visit in Indiana, my grandma and I went to visit an antique mall. I was super pumped because I absolutely LOVE vintage/old things!!!  Also, I love hanging out with my grandma, so I figured it was going to be a pretty Amazing day!!

My quest was to find a camera for my collage wall and photography prop.. I found so many it was hard to choose. I wanted to but them all!











I was so close to buying this, but i had nothing to use it with..















There were lots of cool things in there!! 

an old straightener..wow




the place was HUGE

Ice skates

8 tracks
by people like Billy Joel, Barbra Streisand, and Barry Manilow




The place was set up in these sort of booths/rooms


after a couple hours, we became hungry,
 so we dropped in the Station Stop for  a slice of pie and a refreshment


This is an old hair-drier.
i guess you put on the shower-cap thing and  the hose blew warm air in ?

baby stroller. Love!

if i was rich, i would have bought this as a photography prop

butter churner

i want an older style bike with a banana seat, a basket, and a bell :)


opera glasses


I'm in love with vintage shoes

More cameras!!
























It was so much fun shopping In this store, and I came home with quite a few finds!! I love getting to spend time with my grandma, I love and miss her so much!

God Bless! 
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment