Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Instagram


I have a confession. I am addicted to Instagram.. Its true.


 If you are also familiar with Instagram you may have heard of @pilGRAMers. They are a group of Instagramers from VA who are traveling to cities around the US and holding little group photoshoots called Insta-meets. 

Well They came to Houston, so I got to attend my local Instameet and meet the Pilgramers. It was a BLAST!!


 I got to meet @Jodyjohnston




and the rest of the crew @thomasflight and @ryancarl

















my mom insisted on getting a shot of me...moommm..














 it was so cool getting to spend several hours with some really great photographers, and getting to see the different perspectives that we all have. I really learned a lot!!! it was a great day!


I got to be included in some video footage for an upcoming episode of their video series! so awesome 


I love how awkward this shot is.. It wins the Awkward shot award



And to top it all off, God privileged us with a Beautiful  sunset!!! ahhhhhhhmazzzinng!!!



God Bless! 
Love, Felicity

1 comment:

  1. hahhahahaha! awkward photo shot award. :P this looked like an amazing location and i loveeeee that photo of you that your mom insisted on taking. :)

    ReplyDelete