Monday, August 13, 2012

SPARKLES!!!!

The Other day I was thinking.. I want to play with glitter. so I set up my broken tripod and attempted a few selfies..I hate taking pictures of myself, so this was pretty much a fail..



This stupid face is me trying to catch the glitter i dropped



By the end of it i was just covered in glitter and had no good pictures..

the glitter was just too fine. 



But almost on cue, B called me and asked if I wanted to hang out, and I answered with a "do I ever!!"

So Off we went to grab a drink at sonic and to buy some thicker glitter at Hobby Lobby ..It was pretty funny to see the  clerk's reaction to my request for more glitter when I was already covered from head to toe in the stuff.


 Now with a helper behind the camera and better glitter, I tried once more for the epic picture I was hoping for.








We finally got it..the fantastic shot.


By the end of the day, I was absolutely COVERED in the stuff
 Next, we played with bubbles






I really had to get used to being on the other side of the camera, but some of these shots were worth it!!

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

God Bless! 
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment