Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mystic Mountain

 
                                                                               HAI!!


                                                      Wonderful Wonder by Poet Voices on Grooveshark


 On Thursday of camp week we set off on an adventure to Enchanted Rock. (Or as some campers called it "Mystic/Magic Mountain)


It was a perfect day, there was slight wind, and the sun only peaked through the clouds.













I really like this shot for some reason








road runner








so you cant really see, but all of those black dots are spiders.. the cave was infested



















I can just not get over how pretty of a view there was...ahhhhhh!!!!



She did not inform me that she was going to attempt this, so I  kind of freaked out a lot considering the fact of  If  she dropped me, I may have rolled down the giant rock.

We found a dead porcupine


I had no idea they were so huge!!



Once again...So amazing!!

God Bless!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment