Thursday, August 2, 2012

School Nightmares

Ahh!! 



     The nightmares about the beginning of the school year have begun. They come to visit every year around August, and they don't stop until about the second week into school. I am not looking forward to the never-ending homework and the all too busy schedule. I will have to say goodbye to hanging with friends everyday and sleeping in till noon on Saturdays. The other day I wanted to cry when the bus was making practice rounds on our street.. 
     Meh..I wish summer was forever. This year has been Great compared to last year when i was falling apart. I felt like my world was ending and I had a couple meltdowns. But this year is Going quite well, and i hope that continues throughout the school year. I am super excited for a year long yearbook class and a semester of photo journalism. 
     I will be Taking my first college class this year, Dual credit English. I am really nervous, but I feel it was a correct decision in the sense that I will be knocking out a few credits ahead of time.  Although there was a summer reading assignment that I wasn't aware of until last week, that was great...  I started the book today, only got through about 58 pages. It is interesting I guess, but there is a lot of fowl language and rude remarks..Its just not my type of book. But it must be read. 
     Anyway, I plan on maximizing the fun of my last bit of summer. I hope to catch you up with some photos. Im off to camp on the 5th, and hopefully I will return with some more candid shots, but for now, I must say Goodbye.

God Bless!
Love, Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment